Video Game Addiction & Internet Addiction Forum

The TechAddiction.ca support forum. Meet, support, and learn from other gamers or internet users who are struggling with an online or gaming addiction. For even more information, visit the main site at www.techaddiction.ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Article for UK science magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarkBlackmore

PostSubject: Article for UK science magazine   Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:16 pm

My name is Mark Blackmore, and I'm a journalist working for BBC Focus, a UK science magazine. I'm writing an article on internet addiction, and was hoping to include a personal account from somebody who suffers from this condition. Whether you've been addicted to online gaming, specific websites or the internet in general, I'd like to hear from you. Complete anonymity, if required, is guaranteed.

Responding here is fine, or I can be reached at blackmoremark@hotmail.com. Anyone wishing to check my credentials can reach my commissioning editor Ian Taylor at iantaylor@bbcmagazinesbristol.com.

My thanks in advance for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Article for UK science magazine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1