Video Game Addiction & Internet Addiction Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Video Game Addiction & Internet Addiction Forum

The TechAddiction.ca support forum. Meet, support, and learn from other gamers or internet users who are struggling with an online or gaming addiction. For even more information, visit the main site at www.techaddiction.ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Internet Use and Identity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanya

Internet Use and Identity Empty
PostSubject: Internet Use and Identity   Internet Use and Identity Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Hey everyone (sorry I couldn't find any administer contact information to make sure it was okay to post this so I'm hoping this is ok!)
I am carrying out a questionnaire study into whether there is a relationship between identity and internet use. Here is the link www.surveymonkey.com/s/iuai
I would really appreciate it f you would fill this in it shouldn't take any longer than 15minutes.
THANKIES ^_^
Back to top Go down
internetimm6666

PostSubject: Re: Internet Use and Identity   Internet Use and Identity Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:06 pm

what is this relation?? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.rgmanager.com
flite

PostSubject: Re: Internet Use and Identity   Internet Use and Identity Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 am

I think the relation is unknown that is the whole point of the survey...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Use and Identity   Internet Use and Identity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet Use and Identity
Page 1 of 1